Date:      Tue, 09 Sep 1997 13:54:41 -0700
From:      Rebecca Wetherby <rebeccaw@knowledgeweb.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Free Listings and Links for Technical Speakers

Hello,

If members of FreeBSD.org want to spread the word about FreeBSD and have
experience speaking on technical topics, please direct them to our free
service. 'TechSpeaker' is the working title for the latest addition to
'TechCalendar - The Definitive Guide to Technology Events'

Go to
http://www.knowledgeweb.com/techspeaker

KnowledgeWeb has partnered with
CMP Media to create the definitive guide to technology events.

Our
upcoming addition, TechSpeaker we envision to be an extremely useful guide
for everyone involved in organizing conferences and seminars, or folks
promoting themselves as speakers.

Thanks in advance for your participation
- standard entries and links are free. Please write me with any feedback
about 'Techspeaker'.

Regards,

Rebecca