Date:      Fri, 08 Feb 2013 12:22:10 +1100
From:      John Marshall <john.marshall@riverwillow.com.au>
To:        Janusz Bulik <januszbulik@googlemail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NFSv4 + Kerberos permission denied

--------------enig72B2A21D8F8BB4EA1336D655

/

> I got "Permission denied" message when I try to mkdir or rm. As a root
> mount and as a user mount (sysctl vfs.usermounts=3D1).
> With -sec=3Dsys it works read-write, but with -sec=3Dkrb5 read-only..

Am I right in supposing that you have never had this working?

What you describe sounds symptomatic of nfsuserd not running - see
nfsv4(4). sec=3Dsys doesn't need nfsuserd to "work" but sec=3Dkrb5 does. =
If
you mount with sec=3Dkrb5 and "ls -l /mount_test/" do you see in the
listing the user and group names you expect, or just a bunch of numbers?
The read-only access is probably what the filesystem permissions allow
to "other" because, without nfsuserd, it can't map your kerberos
principal to a uid.

Of course, I could be wrong...

--=20
John Marshall