Date:      Mon, 04 Dec 2000 23:57:42 +1100
From:      Allan Dib <dib.allan.l@edumail.vic.gov.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Remote MTA

Hiya everyone,

Does anyone know how to configure FreeBSD to use a MTA on a remote box.
i.e I want to use another SMTP server (either another box at my site or
my ISPs) and not sacrifice functionality by losing use of the "mail"
command or the daily "Charlie Root" reports. I don't think it should be
necessary to run sendmail on every FreeBSD box at our site...surely?