Date:      Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:05:46 +0200
From:      Boris Dinkevich <dinkevich@gmail.com>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        julian@elischer.org
Subject:   Re: stack synchronization

Hello everyone,

I see no reference to giant locking in 5.3 (except in event/task threads)

Does this not affect performance when multiple devices are connected to the
host ?

Also, I have seen a modification to the bsd stack by Hans Petter Selasky,
where he uses per bus mtxes for locking,
is this not the better approach to the problem ?

Interrupt is synced via Giant ?

Best Regards
Boris Dinkevich