Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 2014 12:01:11 +0530
From:      Joe Schiffer <smartlease33@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Business Enhancement Proposal for - Freebsd.org

  Dear Freebsd.org Owner,   I thought you might like to know some of the
reasons why you are not getting enough organic & social media traffic on
your website.   I would like to update you that your website is still not
ranked on the top pages of Google SERPs for your popular keywords
(Products). Your loss is your competitor=E2=80=99s gain i.e. the traffic wh=
ich
could have generated quality sales for you goes to your competitors as they
rank well in the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) organically.
Reasons:   1.
HTML and other on-page errors are present Freebsd.org.   2. Low number of
internal and external quality links present on Freebsd.org.   3. Duplicate
or low quality contents present in Freebsd.org without any regular update. =
  4.
Need to update fresh contents on Freebsd.org and blogs as per the latest
Google guideline.   5. Broken Links and Poison words might be present in
Freebsd.org.   6. Social media profile of  Freebsd.org  needs to be updated
regularly.   Long gone are the days when Google used to give priority to
websites of keyword based domains or websites with huge number of links.
Now Google counts each and every detail to verify if your website is
relevant to the keywords you are promoting for. A single un-wanted link or
a duplicate content can lead your website to be penalized by Google.   Unli=
ke
other SEO companies we do not believe in talking rather we believe in
delivering what we promise to our clients. We provide guaranteed services
or money back-guarantee to all our clients who consider working with us.
This email just tells you the fraction of things we do, our optimization
process involves many other technical factors which can be sent to you on
your request.   Looking forward to hear from you.   Thanks and Regards,  Jo=
Schiffer
 PS:
I have studied your site and am sure we can help you with your business
advancement. If you do not want us to contact you, you can ask to remove
and I will not contact again.  BL/BL