Date:      Fri, 27 Jan 2012 23:11:51 +0100
From:      Alberto Villa <avilla@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: x11/kde4-workspace: can not be build or upgraded in FreeBSD 10.0/amd64

--nextPart3861764.ai1rAG9xGD

--Boundary-01=_nEyIPex6mhiFYUz

On Thursday 26 January 2012 20:43:08 Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> Weird, these errors used to show up only with clang. I fixed them
> upstream [1] some time ago, but 4.7.4 was released before that.

You'll find the patch attached, put it in files/.

> Are you using some special gcc flags to turn some warnings into errors
> or something like that?

I'd like to wait for the answer to this question to commit the patch.
=2D-=20
Alberto Villa, FreeBSD committer <avilla@FreeBSD.org>
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

I WISH I HAD A KRYPTONITE CROSS, because then you could keep both=20
Dracula
and Superman away.
		-- Jack Handey, "The New Mexican" (1988)