Date:      Fri, 2 Aug 2013 15:08:05 +0530
From:      "Sarah Fox" <linkwith.nidhi@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Special offer-Printing

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01CE8F92.2341E000

Hi!

=20

I wondered if you can help me.

=20

We are a Dorset, UK based Printing Company and we currently have a =
special
offer that runs out soon on printing so please forward this email to the
decision maker.=20

=20

High quality Business cards, matt laminated double side:

1000 quantities: =A359.94

=20

Spot UV Business cards, Printed on 350gsm, Matt laminated double side, =
Spot
UV Single side:

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif5000 quantities: =
=A3150
+vat

=20

High quality Compliment slips, printed on 120gsm laser white bond:

1000 quantities: =A371.28

5000 quantities: =A393.96

=20

High quality letter heads, printed on 120gsm laser white bond:

1000 quantities: =A3114

5000 quantities: =A3176.40

=20

A5 Flyers for marketing, printed on 130gsm gloss double side:

5000 quantities: =A385.10

10000 quantities: =A3129.95

=20

Presentation Folders, Thick and High quality 350gsm silk, full colour
printed inside and out side:

1000 quantities: =A3516.

=20

A5 Booklets, High quality, 16 printed pages in full colour on 130gsm =
gloss:

1000 quantities: =A3280.

=20

Roll up Banners: With Free carry case, High quality, 850mm wide x 2M
tall,(Not smaller),

Quantities:  2 for =A3125 + vat.

=20

A4 Leaflets folded or supplied flat, High quality on 130gsm gloss, full
colour, double side.

50,000 quantities: =A3938

=20

B4 Leaflets folded or supplied flat, High quality on 130gloss, full =
colour,
double side.

50,000 quantities: =A31073

=20

=20

Free delivery within 5/6 working days since the order is placed. No =
other
hidden costs other than Vat where applies. Should you wish to avail the
special offer then please reply to the email quoting the Promotion
Code:RAJ-AUG-13

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

=20

Kind Regards,

Sarah Fox

Business Development Manager

=20

Phone: 0845 3370251 (To Request a call back from our Sales department =
please
email to sales @ <http://utharaprint.com/>; utharaprint.com with a short
message.)

Skype: Sales.Utharaprint