Date:      Sun, 15 Sep 1996 21:20:49 -0400
From:      Ron Bolin <rlb@mindspring.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't boot off second drive anymore.

--------------446B9B3D2781E494167EB0E7

Ron Bolin rlb@mindspring.com, http://www.mindspring.com/~rlb/
GSU: matrlbx@indigo4.cs.gsu.edu  Home: 770-992-8877

--------------446B9B3D2781E494167EB0E7

I had to re-install WINNT on sd0, while I had FBSD 2.1.5R on sd1.
I was using OSBS to boot from sd0 or sd1 (WINNT or FBSD). After
re-installing WINNT on sd0, I can no longer boot sd1 FBSD using OSBS.
I must use a floppy.  Can some kind sole go through the requirements for
setting up the disklabel on the second disk and account for why it will
not longer boot. Did the boot prompt for FBSD actually reside on sd0?

I tried disklabel -B sd1, but it won't boot like it did when I did a
new install on sd1. I don;t wish to do a re-install.
I would rather understand this process, as I know it will happen again.

Thank's in advance.
-Ron

--------------446B9B3D2781E494167EB0E7--