Date:      Fri, 1 Nov 1996 15:41:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jaye Mathisen  <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD hacker dinner report...

It was good to meet so many of the BSD people in SF Tuesday.  Amazingly
enough, all pretty normal looking :)

It was nice to be able to put faces with all the names.

I did have some sympathy for the Linux person at my table, I'm sure he
felt the negative vibes.

Peggy Fenner (Hope I got that right, maybe she's a hyphen) wins the
"sneaky person" award for managing to snitch most of Julian's lamb while
he lectured the other table on the finer points of whatever he was
babbling about.

To those of you who haven't eaten at "The Stinking Rose", you should.  The
40 clove garlic chicken was excellent.

Thanks to Sean for setting it up.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Linux/FreeBSD my VM's bigger than
your VM could hope to be ferr-for-all.