Date:      Thu, 5 Dec 96 04:34:49 UT
From:      "Raul  E. Aguilar" <SF-Jason20@msn.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FREE BSD

I m interested in making my PC a server so I can start a small business Its a
windows95 pentium machine and has all kinds of good stuff.  How can I get your
free BSD software on a cdrom or disk.  I would appreciate you sending me info.
ALSO  if your machine is a server is there a way to give it a domain name.
like with your software  instead of accessing my machine at

http://123.456.789.10/whatever/stuf.htm

could I dial it at

http://www.mypcserver.com/whatever/stuf.htm???????

anyways any help you  can give me is very much appreciated.