Date:      Sun, 9 Jun 1996 19:26:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        Gwar15 <faro666@cloud9.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Finding FreeBsd

On Sun, 9 Jun 1996, Gwar15 wrote:

> I'm a bit confussed on where to find a version of Freebsd for my
> mac....Do you guys carry it on your Web page? And if so what is the
> Url I may find it at.....I have been in and out of your web and ftp
> sites and can't find anything to do with a Macintosh version....If a
> copy could be sent to me, or some help finding it on-line, I would
> greatly appreciate it!
> Thank you very much for your time...
> -Vinny

That's because there isn't a port of FreeBSD for the mac.  In general,
there is only one version, altho several folks are spending time trying
to make more.  That version is for the Intel architecture.  For a Free
BSD implementation for the Mac, you might try NetBSD, and go looking to
http://www.netbsd.org for more information.

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |