Date:      Thu, 5 Feb 2004 16:49:08 -0500
From:      Jason Stewart <jstewart@rtl.org>
To:        Greg Wilson <greg@seopa.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Advertising?

On 05/02/04 19:12 -0000, Greg Wilson wrote:
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2003-April/001602.html
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2003-April/001781.html
>
> Hi
>
> I reference these two documents, where you have publish my private correspondance.  I am writing to ask you to remove these documents which were published with out my consent.
>
> Please tell me when they are removed,
>
> Thanks
>
> Greg.

Greg,

Your "private" correspondence was with a very large public mailing
list. So large, in fact, that the list is also available on usenet.

See here:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=www.car-insurance-first.co.uk&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&selm=b6ssin%242cf5%241%40FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw&rnum=1

There is no way to remove the documents unless you want to take google
to court. If you do, you will most likely lose.

Jason