Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 1996 09:14:53 +0200
From:      Eric.Berenguier@sycomore.fr (Eric Berenguier)
To:        questions@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: questions-digest V1 #945 (Zip Drive)

>> I have an Iomega Zip drive with 100Mb cartridges connected to LPT1.  Can
>> I install FreeBSD from CD-ROM to the Zip drive so that the drive can be
>> my FreeBSD platform?  If so, how would I do it?
>
>The parallel port version of the Zip Drive is not currently supported.
>
>The SCSI version is, however.

Maybe you could try to run the dos driver on the dos emulator
to access your zip
(this worked on linux,
and i did like this before linux supports // zip drive.
i haven't tried on FreeBSD)

or use Linux :-)  (sorry.... no flame please)

Eric Berenguier

--
Eric Berenguier

                    SYCOMORE
31, place des Corolles - 92098 PARIS LA DEFENSE
             http://www.sycomore.fr