Date:      Fri, 04 Apr 2014 14:40:20 -0400
From:      Mike Jakubik <mike.jakubik@intertainservices.com>
To:        Steven Hartland <killing@multiplay.co.uk>,  Johan Broman <johan@bridgenet.se>, stable-list freebsd <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Matthias Gamsjager <mgamsjager@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: What's up with the swapping since 10/stable

Hello,

I just wanted to mention that i have also observed this behavior. Since
i updated from 9 to 10 my swap usage has increased dramatically, but
workload has remained the same. This is my desktop pc at work, about a
day or two after a reboot swap will be around 50% in use.

FreeBSD 10.0-STABLE #0 r263513

Mem: 789M Active, 3842M Inact, 1003M Wired, 115M Cache, 820M Buf, 2156M Free
Swap: 1024M Total, 450M Used, 574M Free, 43% Inuse

Thanks.