Date:      Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:13:32 -0500
From:      "Richard Cotrina" <rcc@demo.telefonica.com.pe>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problems in IPNAT with WinNT Workstation as a client

Hello:

I am using IPFilter 3.3.2 under FreeBSD 3.3 - Release.

Currently, I have configured ipnat for working as ip masquerade and it is
working without any problems with around 3 win95 clients.

The fact is that I tried to add a WinNT 4 Workstation as another client and
it can send and receive icmp packets ( I tried it with ping and traceroute)
perfectly,  but any TCP application, like http, ftp , telnet , etc  does not
work at all.

Any point or suggestion to solve it ?

My nat rules looks like this :

map xl0 192.168.10.1/32 ->  (Public_IP_Address)/32
map xl0 192.168.10.2/32 ->  (Public_IP_Address)/32

... and something else,

When I use #ipnat -ls , the connection established between the NT box and my
NAT machine appears using ports 0 for source and destination respectively.

Thanks in advance,

Richard