Date:      Mon, 03 Apr 2000 15:27:44 -0400
From:      Sean Shilton <sshilton@lucent.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   autofs for FreeBSD

I am currently running a mix of linux/FreeBSD/solaris servers on my NIS
network.  Right now i am using amd with FreeBSD to automount
directories.  I have a script that converts the autofs maps to amd style
maps, but there are some quirks.  I was wondering if there is any autofs
support for FreeBSD.  The bsd releases i am running are 3.1-Release and
4.0-C2.
Thanks for any assistance.

--
# Sean Shilton
# Director of Corporate Culture/Stress Relief [Tinton Falls]