Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:40:45 +0100
From:      Ed <edvard@post.omnitel.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HELP !!! OS WRITTING !

        Hello dear people,

    I have some questions...

    1. Why mbr loads system at 0x600 ????? I want to know all about
those addresses...
        Where I can get more information !!!! Information about memory
segments in real mode... Like RFC, but for computer loading... and
memory paging... In a word about all, what I need to write my own little
OS !!!
        Many thanks in advance !

    2. Where I can get documentation for AT&T assembler ???