Date:      Sat, 22 Aug 1998 19:02:51 -0500
From:      Patrick Hartling <mystify@friley-186-113.res.iastate.edu>
To:        ac199@hwcn.org
Cc:        Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@americantv.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Not receiving CVS commit messages

ac199@hwcn.org wrote:

} Since it took this long to get even one complaint, I doubt
} anyone's going to re-enable this again, soon...

Well, I personally would like to see it re-enabled simply because I don't
want to get every single commit but would like to follow kernel changes and
other things.  Prior to being on cvs-all, I was using slocal to sort incoming
commit logs into appropriate folders based on the sender.  Now I'm
experimenting with sorting by subject which I know could be unreliable, but
it's the best slocal can do in this case.  I've always preferred having mail
sent to separate lists over the way NetBSD does it, for example, but that's
just my opinion.

 -Patrick

Patrick L. Hartling			| Research Assistant, ICEMT
mystify@friley-186-113.res.iastate.edu	| SE Lab - 1117 Black Engineering
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~oz/	| http://www.icemt.iastate.edu/