Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 2002 05:54:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ronnie Clark <ronj_clark@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Xfree 4.2.0 and this stupid mouse!

Hello all again...

Well, I have tried all of the suggestions, but nothing
has seemed to work. I have disabled the mouse daemon
by editing /etc/rc.conf and setting
moused_enable="NO". (I hope this is right) I have then
edited /etc/X11/XF86Config (by hand the last few
times) and changed my nouse to "Auto", "Busmouse", &
"Mousesystems". Still nothing works. Can anyone help
me? What am I doing wrong.

Thanks again in advance,
Ron Clark