Date:      Tue, 1 Feb 2000 09:51:57 -0600 (CST)
From:      Gene Harris <zeus@tetronsoftware.com>
To:        Aris Stathakis <aris@sco.COM>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Best OpenSource online shopping package?

I noticed on the freebsdmall web site last night that they
are using an "open source" shopping system.  You might want
to check out their web site.  If it is working for walnut
creek folks, at least you know the software works on
freebsd.  :-)  http://www.wccdrom.com

*Gene Harris      http://www.tetronsoftware.com*
*FreeBSD Novice                                *
*All ORBS.org SMTP connections are denied!     *