Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2001 22:30:17 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        bmah@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        non@ever.sanda.gr.jp, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Please test updated ncv, nsp and stg drivers

In message <200106111932.f5BJWLP15125@bmah-freebsd-0.cisco.com> "Bruce A. Mah" writes:
: --==_Exmh_17817074P
:
: If memory serves me right, non@ever.sanda.gr.jp wrote:
: > The ncv, nsp and stg drivers have been updated to catch up with
: > NetBSD/pc98. Patches for -current and -stable are placed at,
:
: I don't have a PC98 architecture machine so obviously I can't test the
: patches, but, one suggestion:  If NetBSD/pc98 has manpages for these
: drivers, could they be imported as well?

These drivers should also work on normal FreeBSD.  They are common in
Japan, as are the pc98 laptops.  The same chipsets are used in some
pc98 desktop cards (if I'm understanding the discussions in Japanese
right), which is why NetBSD/pc98 updated them.

Warner