Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2000 22:56:05 +0200
From:      "Manfred Usselmann" <Usselmann.M@icg-online.de>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   DSL access with PPPoE

I would like to provide DSL Internet access for the few PC's on my LAN using my FreeBSD
server. According to the provider PPPoE is what I need.

My question: Do I have to add an additional NIC to the server or can I just attach the DSL
modem to the hub and use the existing network adapter for the LAN and the Internet?

Thanks,
   Manfred

--
Manfred Usselmann