Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:46:42 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bodo_R=FCskamp?= <jordbaer@mac.com>
To:        Hidetoshi Shimokawa <simokawa@sat.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Cc:        firewire@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CD/DVD via firewire

On Mittwoch, November 20, 2002, at 04:44  Uhr, Hidetoshi Shimokawa=20
wrote:
> I suspect bad hardware (cable, etc.) because of duplicated BUS reset
> here.

The cable is okay. The cable connects a hard disk to my G4 Cube without=20=

any problem.
The interface card is a Adaptec Duo Connect.
My iPod connects without problems using that cable to the Adaptec card.

My mail was not a bug report. Just a notice to the developers that=20
something
is not running. I know that the firewire support in 4-STABLE is new.

; Bodo

--=20
Bodo R=FCskamp <jordbaer@mac.com>