Date:      Mon, 6 Oct 1997 15:35:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        cliff@cliffsworld.com (cliff ainsworth III)
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: project truck.....ideas wanted

> I am starting a project, and I am looking for any input. I have until next
> spring or so to get it completed...

I've already read the blue-sky responses.  I'm a low budget tinkerer
(not racer) who buys Bosch pieces at the junk yard.

You can also look at http://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/efi332/
for a home brew fuel injection project.

I'm planning on collecting data using a microcontroller board we
developed for a customer and uploading it to a FreeBSD laptop.
That would probably be fine for starting out but the warnings
about rotating media will come into play eventually.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault (dufault@hda.com)   Realtime development, Machine control,
HD Associates, Inc.               Safety critical systems, Agency approval