Date:      Wed, 04 Apr 2001 04:48:00 +0900
From:      "Akinori MUSHA" <knu@iDaemons.org>
To:        "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pkg_version comparison routine

Sorry for my late reply.

I've tested the patch against pkg_version and it seems to work fine
here.  Testing with the test script passed too.

I suggest you commit it soon and would appreciate seeing the decent
pkg_version in the forthcoming 4.3-RELEASE.

Now, thanks to the test script, we can be sure that it handles all the
typical cases we can currently think of correctly.  No matter what bug
it would have, there can be no doubt that it is better than ever.

Please go ahead commit it! :)

--
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org

"We're only at home when we're on the run, on the wing, on the fly"