Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 1998 09:39:23 +1000
From:      Jeffrey Lee <jeffl@clientsoftware.com.au>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Japanese version of FreeBSD

Hi,

Im seeking to purchase a copy of the japanese version of freebsd.  Can you
confirm for me that the japanese version produces japanese characters on
the unix console?  We wish to test our japanese windows terminal emulation
product.

Can i purchase the japanese version in Australia??  Can you point me to the
correct company??
Perhaps i can purchase it from the US?

Are all the different languaged versions of freebsd on the english version,
including the japanese version?

regards,
jeff.

                _\|/_
        (O O)
-----oOO-(_)-OOo---------
Jeffrey Lee
Key fingerprint = C1 71 C9 75 D5 0E 7C 42  A3 2C 54 F9 09 6B 4C 23

Client Software
Joshua Berger Building
Level 14, 275 Alfred St
North Sydney NSW 2060
Australia

PH:(switch)  +612-9460-0779
PH:(direct)  +612-9460-0778
Fax: +612-9460-0781

email:  jeffl@clientsoftware.com.au

     _--_|\
 /      \
 \_.--._/<-------  CS Sydney is here (approx.)

Sydney Weather Today: Blue Sky, No Clouds, & Warm.  A great day to go to
the beach. Wish you could be here to see it.

How is it where you are?