Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:52:36 +0100
From:      <jm-79@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-apache@freebsd.org>
Subject:   apache root loader

Hi,

I wonder how many of you that use apache just straight from ports. I did a =
apache port install and discovered now by suprise that of course apache nee=
d root access to start.  My question is how many of you guys has removed it=
 if anyone have and why does no documents discuss this topic, is it assumed=
 that this little root access can't do much harm so no need to make it run =
100% ass the www user.

Looking forward for some replies.
Jake!
Prova Live.com: h=E4r kan du skapa din egen onlinev=E4rld - med nyheter, sp=
ort, v=E4der och mycket annat.
http://www.live.com/getstarted=