Date:      Wed, 29 May 2002 11:26:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        "Robert Blayzor" <rblayzor@inoc.net>, "Karl M. Joch" <k.joch@kmjeuro.com>, Martin Kraemer <Martin.Kraemer@Fujitsu-Siemens.com>, "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@scsiguy.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   4.6-RC: indefinite wait buffer... (was Re: RE: Swap_pager error)

    Hi again Robert,

    I'm tying your thread into another ' 4.6-RC: indefinite wait buffer...'
    Since you appear to be having a very similar problem to the one
    Martin is reporting.

    In case anyone in the other thread misssed it, Robert is also reporting
    a similar issue under I/O load, though his is with a RAID controller
    and there is no DAT.

    Martin, I don't know how much time you have to play but if you are
    adept at CVS you can try compiling various kernels checked out by date
    (cvs's -D option when doing a cvs update or checkout) and attempt to
    figure out which commit broke your SCSI system.  It can be quite time
    consuming to do this but if the SCSI guys run out of ideas it may be the
    only way to track the bug down.

						-Matt