Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 2001 10:49:42 -0700
From:      Joe.Warner@smed.com
To:        Ken Bolingbroke <hacker@bolingbroke.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help me make FreeBSD shine

Thanks!

This may do what I need.

Regardless of what port or script I use,
I need to be able to send the output to
a text or html file that I can put in my
web directory, so that the information in
the file can be viewed through a web
browser from any node on our network.

Thanks

Joe

MS4-WEBSD = The Power To Serve MS4!
http://ms4-websd.ms4.shrmed.com

|--------+------------------------>
|        |          Ken           |
|        |          Bolingbroke   |
|        |          <hacker@boling|
|        |          broke.com>    |
|        |                        |
|        |          02/05/01 10:32|
|        |          AM            |
|        |                        |
  |       To:     Joe Warner/SMS@SMS                        |
  |       cc:     freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG             |
  |       Subject:     Re: Help me make FreeBSD shine       |

You may find 'fping' in the Ports collection at /usr/ports/net/fping
useful, as you can ping multiple hosts, and grep the responses for any
non-responsive host.

Ken