Date:      Wed, 06 Oct 1999 18:44:36 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Hiroo Ono <hiroo@oikumene.gcd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FYI PAO3-19991004.tar.gz don't quite install

Hiroo Ono wrote:

> "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
> > Do you know if anyone is working on the NinjaSCSI-3 driver that was
> > present on PAO 2.2.8?
>
> PC Card SCSI won't work until it is rewritten for CAM.
> Is anyone working on it?

Well, someone was working on AIC6360, but this has been VERY slow
coming... So I decided to start with NinjaSCSI-3 driver. It doesn't
seem to be based on the AIC code, but I'm not sure. The old AIC code
is reputed to have many bugs, which is the main problem in
rewritting it for CAM. I'm hoping this WBT driver is not based on
our AIC code, nor is as buggy.

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"I always feel generous when I'm in the inner circle of a
conspiracy to subvert the world order and, with a small group of
allies, just defeated an alien invasion. Maybe I should value myself
a little more?"