Date:      Sun, 07 Feb 1999 18:00:53 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfgiffun@bachue.usc.unal.edu.co>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New CODA release

Sean Eric Fagan wrote:

> Whiner.  You don't like it, go write your own.

Ohh.. so everyone that doesn't like GPL is a whiner nowadays...The nice
thing of a filesystem like CODA would be being able to use it with a LOT
of platforms (yes, including commercial ones with expensive suport)
without the license getting in your way.

There's no need to write my own, I'll just ignore the GPL version...,
ohh and I hope that if this get's committed to the FreeBSD tree we start
with version 4.0 so I can undo the GPL stuff.

	Pedro.