Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 2000 11:58:55 +0300
From:      Elias Athanasopoulos <eatha@cc.uoa.gr>
To:        Clarence Brown <clabrown@granitepost.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.1 lockup at isa0: on reboot

On Sun, Aug 27, 2000 at 12:10:46PM -0400, Clarence Brown wrote:

> Problem: If I do a "shutdown -h now" and then press
> any key to reboot, the system ALWAYS hangs after
> displaying the line..
>
> isa0: <ISA bus> on motherboard

I can confirm this for my 486 machine, running -CURRENT. It comes around
only via a hard reset. I had the same problem with OpenBSD too, IIRC.

Regards,
Elias

--
Elias Athanasopoulos  	 | I bet the human brain is |   H.E.P & Apps. Lab.
http://www.uoa.gr/~eatha | a kludge. -Marvin Minsky | University Of Athens