Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:38:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      Richard Lucas <rlucas@solidcomputing.com>
To:        Todd Reed <ex279@hotmail.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Configuring Apache

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Todd Reed wrote:

> I can't get my apache web server to pull up the correct pages.  When I
> change the configurations to go to a different directory, it will give me
> "This page cannot be displayed".  Here is my httpd.conf.  The access.conf
> and srm.conf are empty.  I've got the following pages in the
> /mnt/vdrv/inetpub/www/root:  index.htm, index.html, index.php.  If i replace
> the httpd.conf with the httpd.conf.default (back to the original), it pulls
> up the default Apache Page

What's it say in your apache error and access logs? That can usually point
you to the problem. Do you have php installed, I didn't see it in your
list of modules. What are the contents of your index.html page? Also might
want to make sure your permissions are correct and the apache user can
read the files.

-Richard