Date:      Wed, 4 Dec 1996 21:05:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        "Raul  E. Aguilar" <SF-Jason20@msn.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FREE BSD

On Thu, 5 Dec 1996, Raul  E. Aguilar wrote:

> I m interested in making my PC a server so I can start a small business Its a
> windows95 pentium machine and has all kinds of good stuff.  How can I get your
> free BSD software on a cdrom or disk.  I would appreciate you sending me info.

FreeBSD is available by FTP at ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD, or on
CDROM from Walnut Creek CDROM - http://www.cdrom.com or send mail to
info@cdrom.com.  Also see FreeBSD's web site at http://www.freebsd.org/.

> ALSO  if your machine is a server is there a way to give it a domain name.
> like with your software  instead of accessing my machine at

You need to contact your ISP about obtaining a name for your machine.  In
your case, you probably want your own name, so you'll have to deal with
the InterNIC and pay your money to get a name.  Your ISP could help you
there.

Hope this helps, and good luck!