Date:      Sat, 28 Jul 2001 22:37:22 +0000
From:      "Eric Buchanan" <stalingrad20@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need help with a supfile

Hello group,
I've been using anoncvs to update my mozilla sources for the past month. I'd
like to switch to CVSup, which I use to update my Stable source tree and a
few other source trees.

My supfile has the following lines,

# Defaults that apply to all the collections
#
# IMPORTANT: Change the next line to use one of the CVSup mirror sites
# listed at http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/mirrors.html.
*default host=mozilla.freebsd.org
*default prefix=/usr/src/mozilla
*default base=/usr/src/mozilla

*release = mozilla delete compress use-rel-suffix tag=.

#*default delete use-rel-suffix

# If your network link is a T1 or faster, comment out the following line.
*default compress

## Main Source Tree.
#
# The easiest way to get the main source tree is to use the "src-all"
# mega-collection.  It includes all of the individual "src-*" collections,
# except the export-restricted collections.
mozilla

When I try to run CVSup with this supfile, it prints out:

Parsing supfile "mozilla-supfile"
Parse error in "mozilla-supfile": Missing field name

I copied the supfile from the directions on the page about Mozilla project
on www.freebsd.org. I searched the mailing lists and couldn't find a
solution there. Please help me fix what I did wrong. Thank you in advance.

Eric