Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 1999 23:02:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ronald Petty <repett0@sac.uky.edu>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        Barney Wolff <barney@databus.com>, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sgi and freebsd

That is where the problem lies, I have no experience with device drivers,
I know the graphics part of this project however I have never built my own
hardware(gloves) and the drivers to run them.  That is the project in a
nut shell.  Any good tips..
Thanks...

Ron

Ron Petty 252-7173, repett0@sac.uky.edu, Aprt 108 217 Virginia Avenue