Date:      Sun, 13 Dec 1998 09:02:21 +0000
From:      "Jeremy D. Hartley" <ringlord@bbs.dcoisp.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   running an ssl server with the apache-sll port.

Greetings.
I would like to run a secure server using the apache-ssl port.
I have installed the port from freebsd.org/ports already, and installation
was successful.
I have located many documents on ssl and what itrequires to run a secure
server.
I must admit however, that I am a bit confused as to what to do after
installing the apache-ssl port.
Can someone please reply privately if it wouldn't be too much trouble, and
let me know how I can go about obtaining a certificate to run a ssl site?
I know the information is out there, but if someone could point me in the
right direction, I would appreciate it.
I would like to offer a secure website to my customers to run an on-line
store.

I realize that this message may sound a bit simplistic, but I just need to
know where to go from here once I have the port installed.
Thank you.
Jeremy