Date:      Sat, 9 Feb 2002 22:15:19 -0500
From:      Brian T.Schellenberger <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        "Jeff Jeter" <gsfgf@hotmail.com>, "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Program mouse butons

On Saturday 09 February 2002 09:54 pm, Jeff Jeter wrote:
> Sorry about posting so many questions in 1 day.  I have just now had a
> chance to work on the system.
>
> How do i program the thub button on my mouse in KDE?
>
> Results of my attempts:
> I tried imwheel, but when i run the installed port (0.9.9) it says
> "expected 3 args, got 1, in config".  What do i do about this?  When i try
> to build 1.0.0pre1 it says "Makefile" line 211: Need an operator.  Line 211
> is "clean-binPROGRAMS:"

I don't know about that, but have you tried the KDE control center first?

It has controls for a mouse wheel, which suggests to me that it would know
how to use one.  (Of course I'm only guess that's what  "thub button" is . .
.)

Control center -> peripherals -> mouse

--
Brian T. Schellenberger . . . . . . .   bts@wnt.sas.com (work)