Date:      Mon, 15 Feb 1999 22:56:19 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kam Kwan <kkwan00@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        kam@sourcee.com
Subject:   HP DeskJet 880C Printer.

Hi there,

    Before I purchase the HP DeskJet 880C color printer, I would like
to know if FreeBSD 3.0-Stable would support it or not.  If not, is
there any other way I can possibly get those two things to work
together or should I forget about getting that printer and if so,
would you have any recommendation as to what other color inkjet
printer I can get that would work with FreeBSD 3.0-Stable?

    It would be a great help if you can answer my questions and thank
you very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Kam
E-mail: kkwan00@yahoo.com