Date:      Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:20:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Tim van den Elsen <timmie@timmie.dyndns.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: usbd problem

:> sletje# usbd
:> usbd: Could not read event, Invalid argument
:> sletje#
:>
:> Any idea what could be the problem?
:>
:> Regards,
:>
:> Tim
:>
:> To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
:> with "unsubscribe freebsd-stable" in the body of the message
:
:Really nobody who knows what the problem is?
:
:FreeBSD 4.7-stable by the way.
:
:Regards,
:
:Tim

    I have no clue, and it happens to me all the time, but
    it usually goes away when I sync the kernel with the world.

    You can work around the problem by running 'usbd -n'
    temporarily until the next time you get things synced up.

					-Matt