Date:      Wed, 30 Nov 2016 23:59:10 +0200
From:      "Special Offer" <mail@22power.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   #1 Secret

#1 Secret to Internet Income My Friend
I stumbled upon the #1 secret to Internet income in my first month online.
22power dot com
But it wasn’t till six months later that I realized just how powerful this secret is.
I agonized over what to do each day when I got home from my soul crushing $8 an hour job delivering pizzas for Little Caesars.
We had a pile of debts…many from previous failed businesses like direct mail, door-to-door sales, and network marketing.
What else could I do to get out of that nightmare?
Truly, was there any hope left for me?
That’s when it happened. There were rumors of people using the Internet to make a living. I said to myself, “I can do this. I know I can.”
I used my last remaining credit card to buy my first PC from Best Buy.
Took it home and trained myself to use this computer-thingy. It wasn’t easy!
My very first offers were tiny little self-help reports and videos which I licensed from others. Surprise, Surprise.
A tiny little stream of income started coming in. First it was a few bucks here and there, but it quickly grew to an avalanche.
And it was all because I had two flashes of brilliance that first week online.

Secret #1 is….wait for it…
Build a targeted email list.
Hopefully you’ve heard that before. It’s foundational.
But are you doing it CORRECTLY?
Here is my second secret…and this is what makes the list work.
LOVE your customers.
On a recent interview I was asked to define love.
The best way to describe it is this.
Love is a commitment to ADD to everyone’s life that comes in contact with you…whether they buy from you or not.
Give them value. Improve their life. Never subtract from them…and never tear them down. It could be a simple daily email tip.
It may even be something as small as giving a word of encouragement to those around you.
Let that be a guiding light in everything you do.
When offering products, it could mean letting customers know who they’re for…and who they’re not for. Your products aren’t for everyone.
Who is the RIGHT customer that gets the best results from what you offer?

LOVE your customers. Everyone’s life can be improved just for coming in contact with you.
BUT it’s easy to get this rule wrong. Tomorrow I’ll go into the BIGGEST MISTAKE that will shipwreck your business using it if you’re not careful. I’ll also reveal why the common wisdom about “Moving the Free Line…” is stupid and needs to be put to death immediately.

P.S.
We like to prove that we already love you and willing to help you all you have to do just ask for any course and what you would like to pay for it

just say the magic words " i wish " and you can have it in the best prices ever
... here’s your chance!
as We are offering sell discounts on our offers in
22power dot com
So take look at our site
see what courses you like to have
and tell us what price you have in mind

Just Send us your requests
  Your reliable friend
            M.K.
In case you don't like to receive any more e-mails from me,
Just reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line.

Sent from my iPhone