Date:      Tue, 5 Jun 2001 18:50:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tony Maher <tonym@angis.org.au>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/27836: New port: Trafcount is loadable module for freebsd lets  admin see how much amount of data was transfered by each user

The following reply was made to PR ports/27836; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tony Maher <tonym@angis.org.au>
To: amir@boom.org.il
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:44:29 +1000 (EST)

 Hello Amir.

 > I'm not registered to freebsd-ports mailing lists,
 > I thank you for checking my port for trafcount (my first one :)
 > next version of trafcount, I will fix it to makedir the install like you
 > said in the first email.

 Please check http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=27836 for further
 discussions.  Since I do not have commit priviliges my check and comments
 on your port carry little weight.  But both Will Andrews and Peter Pentchev
 who have offerred comments do have commit priviliges.  And the last email
 from Peter Pentchenv suggesting ${PREFIX}/libexec/modules/ seems like a good
 compromise.

 > I hope the port will be added.

 Me too!

 thanks