Date:      Wed, 05 Dec 2001 18:59:47 -0800
From:      Duke Campbell <lucky7@lvcm.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   M<ojave High School Students

December 5, 2001

To those concerned with our future,

I am a computer science teacher at Mojave High School in North Las
Vegas, Nevada (Clark County School District).  I’m requesting your
company’s assistance.
Mojave is considered an at-risk school, because we have many students
from low-income families.  Over 40% of our students drop out before
graduation.  I have 156 enthusiastic students eager to learn computer
science.  Unfortunately, schools like ours do not get the needed
financial support for teaching technology.
I am struggling to teach Office 2000 and other applications without
books.  I teach computer repair with insufficient parts.  In November, I
was told there were no funds for the rest of the school year!  This
semester, I have personally spent over $1200. to patch together a
computer lab and buy supplies.
Many of you have supported other causes during these tragic days, but my
students desperately need your help.  Please a make check payable to
“Mojave High School Computer Fund”.  Mail it to: Mojave High School,
attn: Patrick D. Campbell, 5302 Goldfield Street, North Las Vegas, NV
89031.
If you are unable to help, please forward this email to someone who may
have the resources.

I sincerely thank you!

Patrick D. Campbell
pcampbell2@ccsd.interact.net