Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:18:32 +1000
From:      Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
To:        Gary Kline <kline@sage.thought.org>
Subject:   Re: which xorg file??

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:52:54 -0700
Gary Kline <kline@sage.thought.org> wrote:

> 	Which ports file do I build to fill the standard
> 	/usr/X11R6/bin file?

not sure I follow your question...
the xorg-server and xorg-clients ports will your basic standard X files and apps

xorg.conf doesn't sit in /usr/X11R6/bin, but /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xorg.conf

the configuration apps to generate xorg.conf are  xorgcfg and xorgconfig (one X
based, the other text based)

[betom@ayiin] [Mon Sep 18 12:17:46 2006]
/usr/home/betom
$ locate xorgcfg
/usr/X11R6/bin/xorgcfg
/usr/X11R6/man/man1/xorgcfg.1.gz

[betom@ayiin] [Mon Sep 18 12:17:50 2006]
/usr/home/betom
$ locate xorgconfig
/usr/X11R6/bin/xorgconfig
/usr/X11R6/man/man1/xorgconfig.1.gz

If that's not what you need...let us know :)
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"If you want to realize what a ridiculous word 'lifestyle' is, consider the
fact that technically speaking, Attila the Hun had an  active, outdoor
lifestyle." George Carlin

Warned.