Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 23:37:46 -0400
From:      Aaron Walker <aaron@iconmedia.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The average Unix user

I consider myself an "average UNIX user" if there's such thing.  I have been using
Linux/FreeBSD for about a year and so I can pretty much figure things out on my
own.  I have installed, configured, and am administering my own UNIX machines (Linux
& FreeBSD).  Before a year ago, the only thing I new about UNIX was how to spell it
=)

Aaron