Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2001 11:23:11 -0500
From:      Erick Kinnee <erick@kinnee.net>
To:        Erick Kinnee <erick@kinnee.net>
Cc:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>, Cejka Rudolf <cejkar@dcse.fee.vutbr.cz>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Experiences with new dir allocation on FFS?

On Sat, Apr 28, 2001 at 09:24:40AM -0500, Erick Kinnee wrote:
> No flames please, I feel I have tried to find the answer. :)

Ok, I do deserve a flame it seems. I totally missed man ata. The
loader.conf manpage does state that there are 4 sysctl knobs tuneable
from there. So thanks to the folks that pointed out man ata.

Feeling like a knob himself,
Erick

--
"There's nothing wrong with teenagers that reasoning with them won't
aggravate."