Date:      Sun, 14 Jun 1998 08:58:39 +0100
From:      John <freebsd-root@i-zone.demon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   source install

Hello

I have to install sources as need to build a new kernel. running
/stand/sysinstall, selecting appropriate media, and installing produces
an error that flashes by so quickly I can't see it.

What I want to do therefore is install src (at least those parts needed
to recompile the kernel) from the command line. Can anyone tell me how
to go about doing this? Is it just the kernel sources that I require?
The system is freebsd 2.2.5. The sources are in /dos/freebsd/src

Thanks
       John <freebsd-root@i-zone.demon.co.uk>
 "Tough on causes and tough on the causes of causes"