Date:      Wed, 11 Sep 1996 18:29:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dave Babler <dbabler@Rigel.orionsys.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   named updates

With the help of several people on the list, I have my own nameserver up
and running. At the present time, I'm just testing and using it locally,
but eventually I intend to use it to supplant my ISP's nameserver for my
domain. I've enabled debugging info and have been watching its operation
using the O'Reilly book and have noticed a fairly common message popping
up in the trace:

	update failed (-10)

Is this something that's adversely effecting my nameserver? Something
caused because my nameserver isn't externally listed? Something I've setup
wrong? Something that's really normal and I shouldn't worry?

Questions, questions, question...

-Dave