Date:      Sat, 19 Sep 1998 20:16:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian Jenkins <b_jenkins@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PCMCIA Not Working

I am looking for some advice about how to get a PCMCIA controller set
up to work under FreeBSD.  I have successfully installed FreeBSD 2.2.6
and PAO-980430 on a Zykronix Little Monster VI single board computer
with a Zykronix PCI/PCMCIA Slice (with a Cirrus Logic 6832 Cardbus
controller).  So far, the PCMCIA controller is not being detected.  I
don't have information about the IRQ, I/O address, etc. for the PCMCIA
controller as it is currently installed.  What should I try next?

Brian Jenkins
b_jenkins@yahoo.com