Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Adam Weinberger <monkey@crackula.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/29461: new port: x11-wm/bbapm (blackbox APM meter)

The following reply was made to PR ports/29461; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Adam Weinberger <monkey@crackula.com>
To: Ben Hughes <ben@mumble.org.uk>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:07:30 -0700

 i've been using this, with scott's patches, ever since i submitted it,
 and it's been working perfectly for me. i have a sony superslim 505FX,
 running 4.3-REL. i've had absolutely no problems with that or the other
 thingy i submitted, the name of which escapes me.

 is there anything more that i should be doing to have this maybe
 committed? i had assumed that there was some glaring problem and people
 weren't teling me, and that's why i'd heard nothing ::)...

 -Adam

 Ben Hughes took 0.3K on Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 07:26:20PM +0100 to say:

 --
 Adam Weinberger 	| relax; being eaten by an alligator is just like
 monkey@crackula.com	| going to sleep...... in a giant blender.